Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday brunch - it can still be healthy AND yummy

Pancakes for brunch - yum

I`ve been good all week, no sweet anything, so today I felt like spoiling myself. Now I know I should be making sweet potato pancakes, cause Ive got so many of em, but I already had a Gluten free pre-mix, made with coconut milk, in the fridge.


I had some frozen berries in the freezer, some fresh strawberries and half a banana, with a generous dollop of  lightly sweetened Greek yoghurt and a splash of pure Maple syrup. What a feast. 


You could make small serves of this as a quick dessert - remember healthy doesn`t always equate to low calories though, so consume with care!


And er... maybe go for a gook brisk walk later so you are guilt free?

What do you like for a decadent healthy brunch ....






No comments:

Post a Comment